Monday, April 28, 2008

The "Why" of this blog...

Who am I and why have I begun this blog?

~~~

I'm a relatively 'new-born-Twilighter.' I saw the book mentioned on the Net somewhere, and got it out of the library. And was hooked. Then I found out that one of my teenage Grands, was also. About the time I was reading the third in the series so far, another of my teen Grands discovered 'Twilight.' And she is still a truly 'new-born Twilighter,' with all that entails. {If you are a 'Twilighter,' you know what that entails. -grin-}

~~~

I've been gathering {in my Fav. Sites folder} a list of sites, related to Stephenie's books, and the film being made. And I know there are lots of sites out there. I know. I know. But just maybe, this is the only one put up by a Grandmother. -grin-

~~~

So ~ I guess that's the "why" of this blog. :-)

~~~

That... And just plain for fun!

~~~
~~~