Thursday, July 10, 2008

Soooooooooooooooooon...


The countdown begins

Are we getting excited yet??? ^_^

But since I'm soooooooooo afraid of being 'spoiled,' I am not going to go to any of the *zillions* of Twilight fandom sites... Except! For the one linked to above... The Official Website of Stephenie Meyer. I'm sure the other fan sites do not want to have any 'spoilers' sneak in. But... Just to be on the safe side, I'm sticking to only Stephanie's site.

-Wonder if I'm alone in this?
-Wonder what everyone else is doing, to avoid being 'spoiled'?
-Wonder if people are planning on reading it quickly, to avoid being inadvertently 'spoiled'? {Then read it again, slowwwwwwly}
-Of if they are still going to read it slowly, and savour it, first time?
-And maybe hole up in a cave somewhere, until they do finish it?

^_^

My Granddaughter who lives near by... Her mom has a copy reserved for her, at the local Border's Book Store. But I don't think she/her mom will be taking her down, for midnight. Guess who? Will be? If 'guess who' can stay awake that long, to drive us down. >,-) I'd better bring a folding chair. I'll get tired in line. ,-)

^_^

Suppose this midnight run, will be a dry run for the midnight run to the mall theater, for the film, in December.

^_^