Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Twilighter...

I knew my D-i-law was reading 'Twilight.' But, didn't know how she was liking it. We were at Granddaughter's softball game today... {They are undefeated and her pitching is great, btw} Anyway, I'd previously told D-i-law that I had stayed up till like 3am, reading some of the Twilight saga books. So re-reading them, as I'm doing, is a very good idea for me.
~~~

Well, today at the game, she {D-i-law} told me {without my asking} that she is staying up way too late at night, reading 'Twilight.' :-))) And said she probably has dark circles under her eyes. -grin- Sooooo... Not only is there another reader in my family.... There is another addicted reader in my family. :-)
~~~

Other D-i-law... Watch out! We are all coming for you now. And our numbers have now swollen to 4. :-)))))))))
~~~
.