Saturday, May 17, 2008

WARNING!!! Spoiler!!!

Warning!!!

I was just skimming the Twilight Lexicon site. Since skimming is all I have time for, right now. I did not see the line, that there was a 'spoiler' involved in the Q & A of the 'This Just In' entry. And so.... I read first Q & A, and a HUGE CHUNK of the PLOT LINE of "THE HOST" was revealed!!! -sigh-
.
And I am not the only one who was inadvertently spoiled, and is upset. Others have commented, the same way.
.
So I requested that from now on ~ all entries there, which contain spoilers for recently released books, have a big "SPOILER HERE" right up in the Entry Title. Not wait till a line in the entry itself, to warn people. Then, if we get spoiled, it will be our own fault, and only our own fault.
.
I am going to take my time reading "Breaking Dawn," when it comes out. And I don't want to be spoiled, for that!!!! Eeeek no! So, I guess... If I really don't want to be spoiled for
"Breaking Dawn," I'd better not read any sites. Yup, best idea, that.
.
Anyway, if you intend to read "The Host," watch out you don't get spoiled, on any sites. Before hand.. -sigh-
~~~