Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another 'Twilighter'!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa! Just met another 'Twilighter,' via a comment she left, on my last entry. Hi to 'Ms. Hays' of Poplar Bluff Area Daily blog. I'll add her blog link to my Sidebar, if it's ok with her. :-)

~~~


I love meeting regular 'Twilight' fans. There are *zillions* of more-official 'Twilight' sites/blogs on the Net. They are great. But it's also fun to meet regular people, so to speak. Who love to chat about "our obsession." :-)

~~~

And btw, I finished 'The Host.' And the "spoiling" {click here} didn't fully "spoil" it for me. I was kind of pouty, when that "spoiling" happened. -sigh- And I didn't pick the book right back up again. And was thinking if I'd just sort of skip on, through the little I had left, to read. Because I was mad and grumpy and whiny, about "being spoiled." -silly grin-

~~~

I picked the book back up, planning on skimming ahead.
But.....

It grabbed me right back into the twists and turns of the story! Stephenie is good!!! Her writing keeps grabbing you, and making you not-skip and keeps you glued to the book. :-) I was again 'burning the midnight oil,' to really finish it.

~~~

And now, I'd so love to find places to chat about 'The Host.' Net places where no one will be "spoiled" by such chatting. Places for only people who have read the whole book. But so far, I haven't found any. If you do, please give me links to places you find. Please and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~