Thursday, May 1, 2008

You know you're obsessed with Twiligh when...


You know you're obsessed with Twilight when...



When you try to draw a floor plan of Charlie's house.... {only downstairs, so far}.

And take/post pictures of it, trying to show your *project.*

^_^

But.... how many chairs are in the {handkerchief sized} Family Room???

~~Click on photos, to enlarge~~
.
~~UPDATE:~~
Phooie, the sink is not in front of a kitchen window. Read last night {re-reading 'Twilight'} that Bella asked someone to get something "out of the cabinet that's over the sink". Harumph... So, I have to revise the kitchen layout. Actually, I'll probably have to re-read all 3 books, with a particular eye out, as to any house descriptions, which pop up. Then and only then, can I get it right. Well, as right as I can.

Wonder if the person in charge of composing sets on the film, was as careful as I'm being? -grin-

I repeat, I am not obsessed. >,-)