Saturday, May 17, 2008

New stuff... And busy

Well, I'm behind in reading Twilight sites, but I do think this site is grrrrrrrrreat... Please click on the red words... L.A. Times Backlot site. Wow! These shots are awesome! I can't stand heights, so I'm very impressed with what these actors did!
~~**~~
I've been absent from 'Blog Land,' because "Real Life" caught up with me. ,-) We have Spring projects still waiting to be done around here. And if we didn't get going on them, it would have been Summer soon!!! So ~ I had to 'bite the bullet' and not spend as much time on the computer!
~~**~~
-sigh- -moan- -whine- -sob- -whimper-
~~**~~
Isn't it weird how we can get so used to too much "Net Life"?!?
~~**~~
I know... Being older and all, I have a lot more of my own time, to do things, than you young-married-with-children gals do. But even with me! "Real Life" catches up sometimes and I have to doooooooooooooo stuff. Like put up drapes we got, weeks ago. And clean out a room, where everything gets dropped. One of those 'Black holes.' :-(
~~**~~
I doubt I'm alone. Most everyone has someplace where stuff gets "put-for-a-while." Then we shut the door and the months go by. lol. Please, tell me I'm not the only one who has such, in her house?!?!?!? ,-)
~~**~~
Wish me luck, to continue my projects! :-)
~~**~~ + ~~**~~ + ~~**~~