Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One quarter through 'The Host'

~~Click here for photos~~

~~~***~~~

"The Host" {click here} is called "science fiction for people who don't like science fiction." :-) Well, that's me.

It grabs you. I've read 150 of the 600 pages, which is 1/4 of the book, and I am not a fast read. So you can see that it grabbed me.

It's NOTHING like the 'Twilight' series though! {click here} So if you are thinking of dipping into Stephenie's books, I'd still suggest you begin with 'Twilight."

Since I stayed up way too late last night, and could not sleep in, this morning... Which is my way, because I'm not a morning sleeper. And I read more this morning! I'll probably crash soon.--->One of the perks of being older and retired! ,-) And I have to be perky for a home Softball game later. Oldest Granddaughter is pitching yet again. :-)))


~~Click here for photos~~

~~~***~~~